Monday, January 13

The journey for this blog

I decided I should probably explain what I'm trying to transmit with this blog.

I love to write, it's one of my most found passions but I have this terrible fear to show it to people, not because I'm afraid of the bad stuff people will tell me or the nasty comments but for exactly the opposite, the stuff people don't say because they are trying to be kind to you, so they don't tell you the full truth.
My art teacher thought that you should listen very carefully to the negative comments and take what you think can be useful, because those people took their time to really analyze what you did and most of them are generally to help you.  
I prefer when people are 100% honest with me, that doesn't mean people have to be rude but they can tell me what they really thought, so that I can evolve from it therefor I can better myself from that experience.

So I decided to write about what ever I wanted, stuff that's going on in my life, life advices, make up, books, films, music, and so on. Just for the simple pleasure of writing!!!
So I hope you came along with me in this crazy ride that it's called life and enjoy it as much or even more than I will!
Love Life

 
P.S.- I will post something every friday, on the dot but I will also upload extra post on random days so stay tuned

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Loving The New Life