Wednesday, August 6

Pretty

Hey snowflakes, why is it that when I go on google search “pretty” in images all I find are pictures of woman and a few man but 90% of them are of a typical beautiful woman, most of them are famous and yes indeed pretty but if you search that exact same word on tumblr you find these: 






 Obviously there were a few pictures of woman also but the main subject of the photo were of things or places but I want to put an emphasis on the word THINGS that people thought were pretty. Is society branding woman as objects, things that are just there and not as a person or a human being?
I got the idea for this text when I went on google to look for a new profile photo for a tumblr that I have, I wanted flowers or maybe a table full of make up stuff, something pretty… but what I found made me angry.
 So who is wrong google or the people who tag the photos on tumblr?
I will let you be the judge of that.

Love Life 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Loving The New Life