Sunday, January 26

Waking up at 6 am on a Saturday

What's up snowflakes :)
Friday I went to sleep at my nana's to get tickets to see the boys, so on Saturday I woke up at 6:45 am to go buy tickets to see EmblemThree in Lisbon. I was really tiered and to tell you the truth I actually barely slept at all I hope several times trough the night thinking it was time to get ready but never was ahah, but it was totally worth it. 
I went with a friend, it was really fun I met a few girls that kind of like the same stuff I do.
I can not wait for the 6th of April it's going to be so much fun!! :))
This is my ticket, it's so cool the fact that has the boys there makes it even more special!!! I hope I get to meet them at some point while they are in Lisbon because I have a few things I would like to give them.

Love Life

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Loving The New Life