Tuesday, October 7

Lost




Almost every single one of my friends go in to UNI this year. It made me feel like I was being left behind because they are all going through the same thing and I can't relate with everything that's going on in their life's. That is a totally normal feeling to have but I can to realise that you are only left behind if you want. You need to make an effort to see them and try to understand if they can hung out as much because they have a lot going on but this is a real test on your friendship because if they don't make a little effort to see you that friendship isn't going to last.

It's okay to be on a different path from everyone else, while they are all doing the same you are doing your thing and both are okay not all of us are destined for the same things that isn't bad. A lot of people didn't went to UNI and are doing really well for them selfs. Going to UNI does not guarantee you a job on what you are studying, your hard work, passion, perseverance does. If you don't have a degree it means you need to work even harder than everyone else who does but since it's your dream you don't really mind to.

I really want to become a Journalist but I didn't get it to uni so I'm doing a little course in that area just to keep me busy this year, but if next year I don't get in again I'm gonna move to London with all the money I saved this year and I will knock on every single door until I get a YES it doesn't matter to me if I have to knock on 1000 doors cause I know what I'm worth I just need a chance to show it. What better way to learn than by doing it and learning from people that know that have been doing it for years. You can know all the theoy rbut if you can't translate it action it doesn't matter.

Feeling lost is okay and totally normal you just need time to think and realise what you want to do, then plan it, stuck with it and finally work as hard as you can!

Live your life don't just let it all go, you will regret it. Do you want to look back in 15/20 year and think "I should have tried that", "I should have work harder" or do you want look back and think "I'm glad I did what everyone else considered crazy" "at least I tried".






Bye xx

Love Life

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Loving The New Life