Wednesday, August 6

Hello... Again



Hey snowflakes,

I stopped blogging for a few (long) months because I had to focus on school and my exams.
I now have all the time in the world since I have absolutely nothing to do! I failed my exams and I'm not going back to school next year, so I have absolutely no idea what I'm gonna do with my life.
I'm not going to drop out of high school I'm just going to take a break from it. I know I'm 20 and I haven't finished high school but I'm gonna take advantage of this year!! I'm still gonna study for my exams, I'm going to enrol on a German school to learn German, obviously ahah and I'm gonna study history do that I pass my exams next year and go to UNI, but for the rest I have no idea what I'm going to do!
I want to get a job, it can even be a part-time one jus so that I can save a little be of it for UNI and so that I'm more independent from my parents, but it's not going to be easy!
As soon as October starts my New plan for life will began until then I have loads of free time so expect a lot of blogposts and maybe a few videos :o (not really sure about the videos since my computer broke and I have no way to edited them but I will try). 
Bye xx

Love Life

1 comment :

  1. Same here girl... I have nothing planned that is sure to be happening for this school year! Just gonna embrace life and do whatever the hell I feel like doing!
    Love Life Pat <3

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Loving The New Life